O2 Ireland: sms gratis verso tutti - Pagina 3
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Pagina 3 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 21 a 30 di 43

O2 Ireland: sms gratis verso tutti

Partecipante Logorroico L'avatar di fedeprovenza

Predefinito

Scusa, letto solo ora i tuoi mp. Cmq son quelle le sim, vai tranquillo che sono ottime
    SIM PRINCIPALE: 328 WIND - 24orelight+pieno wind+noi wind old+pieno sms
    ...PROUVENçO...
    Trenofilo incallito-->http://picasaweb.google.it/fedeprovenza

Partecipante Logorroico

Predefinito

Wow, spedita lunedì ed arrivata oggi!

Registrata sul sito di O2 e gli sms funzionano benissimo, peccato che non siano ricevibili sui numeri Tre, come avevo letto giorni fa.
    C'è anche un plus, per chi ha iPhone: un programma chiamato EirText che permette l'invio in mobilità, utilissimo visto che altrimenti bisognerebbe avere sempre un computer sottomano. Ne esiste anche una versione Pro con scrittura in landscape e conteggio caratteri. Insomma, per chi fosse interessato all'acquisto della sim...

Predefinito

e come ricaricate le sim 02 ?? tramite carta di credito sul web?

Predefinito

Ormai sì, tramite scratch card pare ormai impossibile. Si avvisa che le 02 scadono se negli ultimi 6 mesi non sono stati inviati sms o fatte chiamate a pagamento
    ...PROUVENçO...

Predefinito

grazie fedeprovenza.. per cui se mando oggi un sms per sei mesi sono a posto.

Predefinito

Sì, purchè sia a pagamento e dal cel (non quelli dal sito)
    ...PROUVENçO...

Predefinito

si si, mi sono azzerata i pochi centesimi di credito che avevo...

Predefinito

Hi everyone, and I apologise for writing in English. I can use Bing or Google translate to read here, and of course maybe learn some Italian, but using them to write things would probably make you laugh.

I know that ways to send sms cheaply or free are especially popular with Italian users. I can remember some discussion on the Voipbuster forum when the various Betamax brands used to have their free sms offers.

I first heard of this O2 IE service about 3 years ago and got a SIM about 2 years ago. Without explaining anything about it very well, I promised AndreA on PPGSM to try sending some messages to Wind or 3 SIMs, after it didn't work for reaching Prima. But he didn't reply for a while, and I wasn't sure which number, and then forgot ...

I can add some information which might be useful.

As well as the Eirtext program, there are also Java programs called Cabbage and AFT, and I think there used to be another. Cabbage seems to be the more popular nowadays, but I think AFT still works. Yes, it is a odd to name it after a vegetable. You can find discussion of them on the boards.ie forum, and their own websites.

I spoke to O2 Ireland near the beginning, and was told that in fact the SIM will stay valid if there is a chargeable event in every 12 months, without necessarily any credit being added. This seems to be true so far, as mine is just over 2 years old. The first charge was about 9 cents for data roaming, but more recently I called the SIM and answered it in the UK. There was a 2 cents charge, so it seems like per second billing; I don't know if this is only in the UK or also the rest of Europe.

About 2 months ago, Vodafone Ireland extended its web text service to international destinations as well. They offer 600 a month, dated from when you register rather than per calendar month. I got one of these the other day, not for the sms service though, but it seems to have a cheap data roaming offer; that is a different story though. Vodafone did tell me the SIM needs topping up every 6 months. I might check this again.

edit: more apologies, I've just found a more recent thread which mentions the Vodafone texts, and Cabbage, and also another, Jacksms, which I hadn't heard of ... so I'm telling you some things you already know

Il grande Dittatore L'avatar di Effendi

Predefinito

Ciao Andy, nice to read you here too!

Incoming roaming calls in EU are always billed by the second, it's a rule now, fortunately...
    Effendi è sempre in giro per il Mondo, guarda le bellissime foto dei suoi viaggi!

Partecipante Logorroico

Predefinito

Con Vodafone.ie si possono inviare 600 sms al mese world-wide.
    Usando Cabbage.com, con H3g non si paga nulla in roaming nazionale e pochissimo in roamng internazionale, perchè consuma pochissimi kb, mi dicono si possa utilizzare anche con Jacksms.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Mondo3 Social